dijous, 13 de maig del 2010

My english progress

I detect a clear improvement in my compositions which are rather correct and structured than last year. In my first document , an e-mail byt the teacher I didn't have enough experience. In the last composition I have done I was decided to talk about René Descartes. In most of our last compositions we can see easily the improvement we have delevoped on occount of the knowledge we recieved by the english teachers in these two years.

The evidence of the differences between both shows that I have learn more about the structure of the compositions. In the first composition I have made by the period of batxillerat I was empty of resources so I was using very poor vocabulary. Many "buts" instead of Nevertheless, however, in spite of, Even though, ...etc. The length of them is also a fact which I have developed, as a result, now I write more paragraphs as well as a better fluence in sonme texts.

In The first oral presentation I was talked about the football world, concretly about the european competitions such as the Champions league, the world cup and more. However now, form my point of view I improved a bit even though I'm still nervous. The last oral, I was talked about my own research work whose topic is the diabetis, one of the horrible sickness. The language I have used is more specificic that in the last year. In this amount of documents I can see a development, of course, with a lot of hours of work diary work, doing the blogger. This is the best way to learn.

2 comentaris:

Nil ha dit...

Frakie my friend;)
As I did the last week, I've to remember you that this last year you've surprised me. Nowadays you are working harder than anyone and your results are being very good. You don't have to worry about my marks in the second term, as you said I relaxed too much. But if all goes as we think this year we'll pass second of batxillerat and I'm be very happy to have helped you as I could. You are one of my best friends and I don't know many people who study more than you, so you can be very proud;).

See you tomorrow Frankiee!

teacher...xD

Albert Fusté ha dit...

Hi Fran. I want to congratulate you. As you remember, last year we do... many strange things in class overcoat in english class, and this year, you have worked and studied a lot and you have the results in your marks. Well... we have a outstanding night when I finish tecno exam, you know?