diumenge, 2 de maig del 2010

Description of a person

She is particulary cheerful among all of us, also I often say that she get a big influence of the most known phylosopher Friedrich Nietzsche because she wants to live raising limits. However, occasionally she has a strong personality so be careful if she has strange day. ;)

One thing that I really like about her is that I can have a conversation talking about anything. Seeing that this year she sits beside be I knew much more about her life,feelings. Physically, she is rather preety, recently she changed her hair's colour, in my opinion, now she is more attractive. Besides, she has an ill-tempered chararcter.
Within a long time we went together to the school in Castelló, beatiful memories. Once in a while, we meet toether for study hard, so even though she has some problems whit chemistry or catalan, she is more clever that everybody knows consequently I have no doubt that she will achieve her future challenges.

One of the reasons why I envy her is because she set out to be a doctor or other jobs related to biotechnology so she need a high mark.I never can't done it because the battle with my own nerves probably will overcome me.

Sometimes she seems to be a bit crazy, however I really think she is a charming women so she isn't selfish like I said many times in class. In general she is extroverted, kind but she isn't fit enough yet :), however we will go together to the gym to solve this little problem. kisses...

1 comentari:

Lau!* ha dit...

I really like your description. You describe every detail and it’s fantastic. Well chemistry now isn’t a problem, is it? Maybe you decide to study chemistry HAHAH