dilluns, 1 de desembre del 2008

Observation your oral presentation

Topic:Football

I use pictures about football story and players. I use a video about Ronaldinho. The resources that I used aren't attractive but are original.
I don't looked the audience most of the time, but sometimes I have looked them.
I have notes but I don't read this notes. I did moviments every moment because I was very nervous.
I organized the ideas in order of importance and in correct order. Only I used the discourse marke:Finally.
For the people that knows about soccer not, for the other if. I looked up the information in the internet. My information was not superficial, but was neither detailed. Was normal.
I have used my grammar but I haven't used rich vocabulary. I' ve used new expressions, for example: Legend. I have used a lot of sentence linkers( and, but , also..) and I have used fillers, ( well, for example, one second)
I haven' t pronounce words correct. I've found in a dictionary the letters and the pronunciation. I haven' t changed my tone of voice. I utilized with breaks and interruptions continuum.
I get a mark of 6,25.