dimarts, 23 de desembre del 2008

Formal Letter

11 Vilabertran Road
Castelló d’ Empúries
Girona
17486
12-01-09

The Headmistress
IES Castelló d’ Empúries
C/ Rentador 7


Dear Madam,

I like to talk about atvantages and disvantages of this school. In my opinion, the school looks like a prison, a lot of people of other countries think the same. They think is a prison for young people.

The majority of the teachers are correct but some of them aren’ t very good.

Advantages are: It’ s near my home, I don’ t have to travel by bus , the classrooms of science and technology are very correct, and the playground is very big.

Disatvantages are: The school looks like a prison, for the number of people the school is too small. There aren’ t enough trees in the playground and the food we have to eat in the dining room is not very good.

I hope that my critical letter doesn’ t make you angry.

Best wishes.




Francesc Farrés.