dilluns, 5 d’abril del 2010

R.Madrid- Barça


The match arrives, people is excited and both teams are playing an excellent league. They have the same points in the spanish league. However, Real Madrid doesn' t play the Champions League between the week. Barça has a little problem, he'll play against Arsenal on Tuesday the most important competition around Europe.

In Real Madrid there are many players with high quality but in my opinion, even though he is a silly person, Cristiano Ronaldo worry me too much. Yesterday I said to my neighbour and freind Sanz: If in Barça's team plays Henry, the result will be positive. As you know me,you understand my preferences with Thierry Henry. Despite I'm very pessimistic this year, the expierience says me that the referee probably benefit to Madrid. I hope, that Real Madrid will play the next few matches without help so It would be more interesting.

Now I will talk about my own lineup. Firstly I think that the goalkeepers there would be Casillas and Victor Valdés if there isn't any problem. Maybe in the right will play the most silly famous person that I have seen in TV Sergio Ramos, in the middle Garay and Metzelder and in teh left Marcelo the brasilian guy. The middfiels there will be Van der Vaart, Lassane Diarra and Gago. The high quality is in the three goalkeepers, on the right I'm sure that will be play Cristiano Ronaldo, on the left Kaka' and in the middle Higuaín who I hate.

In Barça's team there will play Dani alves, Puyi, Piqué and Abidal, the middfielers could be Xavi, Inesta and Kieta. Moreover Yaya Touré was injure himself. In spite of Pedro I hope that Thierry Henry plays. The others must be Ibrahimovic and Messi.

An hour before de match, next saturday the bars will be empty of nervous, and there will be sparks in the street. This match paralize milions of persons, including people who normally don't still spanish league. In my opinion the result will be 1-1 with a lot of oportunities in both teams, this result would benefit Barça because in the first match in Barcelona, Real Madrid lost 1-0.

Well, I hope that will be an excellent and interesting match without fights and unjuries and more fair play. ;)

1 comentari:

esk0rnacabras ha dit...

0-2
Great match!!!!!!
I knew Messi was so much better than Cristiano!
Barça is the best team ever :)

Marta.