diumenge, 11 d’abril del 2010

Growing Organic products

Sonia David Bridges
London Castelló d' Empúries
Tony Blair street n.7 17486
c/Del Pont

Hi Sonia, I 'm your best friend David I'm in Catalunya growing organic products in an old farm. Every day I work for ten hours without break time in hard condition like in African countries.

Well, I sent you an e-mail last sunday in order to explain the reasons why next summer I won't come back to London, I'm so sorry my dear...Since I'm in the village I have learnt more about organic products than I could have learnt in my life staying in London. Here, people are more friendly that in the cities, everybody knows each other. I don't critizise your family because you are living in the city, nonetheless In Castelló I've never seen a fight or an argument between to people, perhaps because the probability is not the same.

Apart from these human attitudes I have enjoyed much gathering or collecting apples and potatoes. Therefore I propose you to come to Catalunya and forget the stressful lifestyle that you are suffering in London.

As well as desbribe the pictures that I have sent you I'm working too much, however the silence of the nature hasn't got prize. For this amount of reasons I hope that one day we can meet in the village.

I don't obligate you to come, because I know it's a diffcult desicion for you and both options are correct.

With love

David Bridges.

2 comentaris:

esk0rnacabras ha dit...
L'autor ha eliminat aquest comentari.
esk0rnacabras ha dit...

Hi Frankie!
I think Pere Amat would be very proud of you if he sees how hard you are working in earth science..haha!
Well Mr.Bridges keep on working hard, or should I say, mr.farmer? :)
huge kiss xxx