dilluns, 15 de febrer del 2010

Ronaldo returns


The last weekend the strongest player of the spanish league Crsitiano Ronaldo returned scoring two goals in Xerez home. He returned after injure a Malaga player two weeks ago. Ronaldo who has a sitty attitude, in the point of view of the people everytime played satisfactory this saturday. In my opinion he grew up in a poor family and he hasn't got the culture that have other players so usually he is ridiculous.
Sometimes, when the people ask him who is the best player of the world he only talks about himself.
I'm completely agree with most of people who say that he is an untrue and immature player already. For the moment he doesn't show the elegance or the education tipycal for a proffesional football player. Even though his attitudes is an excellent forward and he scores every match.

I'm sure that many people think like me about Cristiano. However, his shoots often do an strange movement which desconcetrate the goalkeepers. I wish for the chance of Barça that he doesn't improve his level in the next matches so is too dangerous. I hope he will injured for a long timee (I'm sorry)!

F.C.B